(A Synopsis of Actions Needed to Move Nigeria Forward)
(A political and public analyst, an intercultural expert, a life coach/ mentor, and peace/development advocate)
It is no longer news that Nigeria is in trouble and under siege. The Presidency of President Buhari and his APC Government will go down in history as the greatest betrayal and deception ever meted out against any sovereign nation by its so-called leaders. President Buhari’s regime is the worst conspiracy of the highest order planned and executed by terrorists and anti-democracy agents using politics and democracy. Hence, democracy, which implies “the government of the people by the people for the people,” is at stake. Many nations operating democracy in western countries will go to war to rescue themselves from terrorists who have to use the back door and pretend that they are democratic to hijack political power and use their position to punish and enslave western nations. Now is the time for countries to wake up and smell the coffee. My write-up is a wake-up call to the United Nations organization and western nations to be intentionally and proactive in proffering solutions to the crises about to descend on Africa and the western countries. I propose the following suggestions and course of action by Nigerians and the international community.
- Nigerians and the International community should demand that President Buhari release Nnamdi Okwu Kanu and Sunday Igboho immediately. Kanu and Igboho are not any threat to Nigeria but Boko Haram terrorists, Fulani Herdsmen terrorists, and bandits that Governor Nasir El-Rufai hired with government money to come and terrorize Nigeria.
- Nigerians should request all the nations where children and spouses of serving politicians and those in government are schooling or residing to be forced to leave those countries and return to Nigeria. The Nigerian government is the culprit behind Nigeria’s insecurity and deteriorating state, and they can only restore peace to Nigeria if there is no escape for them.
- Nigerians should request the world nations to confiscate all the foreign bank accounts of Nigerian government officials, particularly any money above $500,000 to one million. We will need the assistance of other nations to fight and end corruption in Nigeria.
- Nigerians should mobilize and train each other to fish out the terrorists in the forests and throughout the country. Unfortunately, Nigerians will have to defend themselves after President Buhari, and his APC government have clear paved the way for Boko Haram, Fulani Herdsmen, and Bandits to infiltrate every nook and canny of Nigeria with sophisticated weapons. It is a shame that the Minister of Defense, Major General Bashir Salihu Magashi, has finally asked Nigerians to prepare to defend themselves as the Americans.
- Nigerians should know and make it clear to the international community that there never be any free and fair election under President Buhari but war or revolution. Hence, Nigerians should demand the prosecution of President Buhari and his APC government for any loss of lives and breakdown of law in the country.
In Conclusion, the emancipation of Nigeria is the task and responsibility of all Nigerians. Freedom is not free and easy! It takes sacrifice for people to obtain a release for themselves and their unborn generation. African Americans had to organize and mobilize themselves under the civic movement to negotiate their rights and freedom in the USA.